Tuesday 25 September 2007

New friends, old friends, and matters of the heart.

Had a strange day yesterday, one of the those days where it feels like you have a achieved nothing.
Woke up quite late, and had to go see my probation officer, Was only there for like 15 mins, but while waiting for my probation officer to come see me, this guy starts hitting on me, I have to force myself not to laugh, this guy was like...well....Lets just say..." Eurgh"....Hehe
So at last Andy (my probation officer turns up) i practically jump out my seat i am so keen to get away from this weirdo....Hehe.
Went into my bank again and they still haven't sorted my money, well why would they have, I only reported the fraud on my account THREE months ago....*sighs*, but they say it will be done by next week for sure...*fingers crossed*
So i come home, and i actually spend most of the afternoon talking with Drew and Mandie (Drew's best friend's fiance*waves at Mandie*)
Was really good actually, me and Mandie get on like a house on fire, hehe, Which is always fun...;-),
And well i always love talking to Drew, we were both kinda tired yesterday so both really quite quiet, Kind of feels like we are just waiting at the moment, For me to break up with Ben, for Drew to be able to afford to come visit (or to find out if he will be able to), to get to speak in person, just waiting at the moment.
Watched "rope" by Alfred Hitchcock....Interesting watch worth seeing, but i warn you is very strange, and not scarey.
and then Ben came online. I had been thinking about it all day, Well actually for a couple of Days, I wasn't really sure what i was going to say, And i hadn't really planned to talk about it online, In person would have been better really. but anyways, I decided on the truth, Or at least most of it. And i told Ben i am still in love with Drew, and that he still loves me, and that that will probably never change. I don't think Ben knew what to say, nor really took in what i had said, but he just seemed scared of loosing me, but i agreed not to break up with him just yet. I guess i am kinda hoping we can just change our relationship to just friends, but that so rarely works, but just can't see us lasting another month, and i think he is hoping i will fall in love with him, (wishful thinking on his behalf i am afraid).
And then there is the old friends, Heard from several of them last night, First of all Sheryl, she txt me about having to go to the doctor about her weight, I hate us not seeing each other like this, i miss her so much, and i worry about her everyday.
And Nat, Who got home from a night out drinking in Exeter, hehehe, and we just had a nice chat online, before she went to Bed, Apparently she was filling out some important forms, So will be interesting to hear how well she actually managed...Hehe
Due to the fact that i did practically nothing yesterday, I now have a mountain of things to do today, starting with Painting, So I am off to go do some of that now....should be fun.

No comments: