Sunday 23 September 2007

Lola

Well for anyone who doesn't know, Lola is my baby cousin, She is the prettiest little girl in the world, 9 months old, and laughs at almost anything.
Anyways, i went with my Uncle and Aunt (lola's mum and Dad) to Somerset this weekend, so that i could babysit her for them while they when to a mini festival, It was the first time she had been left at night, so was a really big deal for all involved...and as predicted, Lola was not impressed at being left, and Screamed at me for about an hour and a half, before becoming so tired that she couldn't keep her little eyes open any longer. but on top of all this she seems to have got a bit of a chest infection, (poor lass) so was coughing lots, and didn't want to lie down, So this meant i spent all night with her asleep in my arms leaning on my shoulder. But after we spent that evening together she really took to me, and i then spent most of the next day with her too...hehe, And we had a great time playing with all her toys, and my phone which she thought was very tasty, and i realised she had managed to get dribble inside it...*rolls eyes*. but anyways, had a really wonderful time and will definetly be babysitting for her again, as i miss her already.
I have pictures of the two of us if anyone wants to see, just ask...hehe
Ended up going to Ben's last night as he really missed me, Haha, watch some movies, And i slept LOADS last night, as Lola had kept me awake all Friday night...hehe.
Went to the Pub for a bit today and watched the fast and the Furious, but on the whole a quiet day, and a nice end to a great weekend...

No comments: