Wednesday 19 September 2007

A beginninng??

My life, and what an interesting adventure it has turned out to be so far, Much more so than i ever would have predicted.
And so i figured i should keep a note of it, and taking Lead from Drew (you know who you are), i decided what better place than a blog.
I have reached a point in my life where i want to move on, not forget, but at least not dwell on the last year, So i will mearly Summerise for Clarity.

Sept 06, broke up with James, out of need for affection, Found Adam
Oct 06, moved in with Adam, after fight with Family.
Dec 06, very depressed, started stealing from work,
Jan-April 07, became even more depressed, started hating myself
May07, Got arrested, Stopped Stealing, lost job, Moved to Scotland.
June 07, realised what a mess i had made of everything and was rescued by family.

So now i have summed up all the shit of the last year, I can tell you about the good things, how I got to where i am now.

I got myself a great GP and managed to get myself onto some Meds for my depression, and started to remember i wasn't the usless, ugly bitch, AJ had spent the last 9months telling me i was.
I haven't had a single Episode since i went on these new meds, So i am hopeful that i can live the life i always wanted with out the Constant fear of becoming Madame Super-Bitch again.
I decided to go to Uni, I am going to study Electronical Enginneering, Something completely Different for me, Had to really fight my way onto the course, But i did it, and i can't wait, So excited. It is truely a fresh start for me. A chance to set a real Career in motion, So that i can put the mistakes i made in the past, and focus on the future.
I have a really sweet new boyfriend, Ben who has done wonders for my Ego, it is swelling by the day, and for the first time in many years, I am just having fun, enjoying my life. I am starting to feel like the person i used to be, the confident me, that i loved so dearly, and the me that Drew fell in love with all those years ago now,

And then i could start on Drew and me, well that is a whole mountain of emotions, and complications, But through all the mess, there is this glowing light which makes my heart float.

But most important of all, I have realised one thing, how important my emotions are, how much my happiness is really worth, And that i should remember to live MY life, and not contort myself to fit everyone elses ideals. And for that i would like to thank my family for their faith in me; Ben for seeing me for who i really am; and most of all Drew, for loving me, trusting me, and being there for me, always, even when I had done nothing to diserve it.

No comments: