Thursday 27 September 2007

"Get it sorted" day

Well yesterday i kinda decided i needed to get some things sorted, and had an actually very productive day. Woke up late, having been up talking with Drew and Friends till 6am (which was a great laugh), and drove into Earley to go see Mr Charles Kenderdine, a mental health Consultant, for the University. Really nice guy, and most amazingly, he actually seemed to know what he was talking about, Which made a really nice change. We talked for over an hour, and decided I didn't really need any help at the moment, but that i would arrange to meet him sometime in November, to update him on how i am coping.
While i was up at the University, i also decided to had in my final form, accepting my place officially, so UCAS and Reading both know i am definetly going now, so feeling pretty good about that. I also got some details about all the halls available at Reading; there are no spaces at the moment, but people are bound to drop out in the first couple of months, so i will fill out the forms and cross my fingers and hope for a space to come up.
Went to see Ben when in Reading as he was working there today, Was FREEZING cold, and i hadn't a coat with me, So was really nice being able to steal his for that 30 mins. Had some lunch and left him to his work again, and came home.
I finished off the little bit of painting i needed to do before the Bed could go back in Toby's room, and then....put the bed back, It really does look so much better now, and this morning i have put the Desk, Chest of Drawers and shelves back as well. I think we are going to take the Radiator off in a short while, to get behind there sorted, and once that is done that literally leaves one end wall, which is the Easiest of all the walls once we take the shelves down...Hehe
was kinda really tired by the evening so spent the time watching "Dexter" which is now definetly in my top 10 TV shows ever. I LURVED it...hehe...
Well i probably have another busy busy day ahead of me, as i have like 3 more days until Freshers week starts, i have a million things to do, and like Very little time to do it in, so busy busy busy for me...

No comments: