Monday 1 October 2007

Phone calls and F**ked up claims

So i seem to be spending all day on the Phone at the moment, which is REALLY starting to Piss me off, something rotten. I have been trying to get hold of my Probation officer for about 4 hours now, to rearrange my appointment tomorrow, as it clashes with a meeting with my Tutor at University.
Have left like 3 messages, but he STILL hasn't got back to me.
And as if that wasn't winding me up enough as it is, I got a phone call from the Jobcentre, they are FINALLY going to process my Incapacity claim which was from Back at the Beginning of August...So i am all cross about that having taken this long, only to find out i have been denied a months worth of JSA backdated claim which i wouldn't have even had to backdated if they hadn't messed up my paperwork in the first place. So i have been phoning one place after another trying to get this sorted out, and i have just been given another number, so we are yet to see what will happen when i call this one, but i am betting i will get "oh you need to call ......., they will be able to help you"....*rolls eyes*.....
This is getting very Tedious.....

*edit*, Just managed to get through on the Phones, BUT THEIR COMPUTERS ARE ALL DOWN!!!, so they will call me back tomorrow. Oh to have a benifits system that works....Hehe....As if....

No comments: