Sunday 7 October 2007

Devon

We were planning to leave to head down to devon at about 6pm on friday night, but my family, well being my family i guess, we didn't actually leave till more like 9/10pm, though i can't be exactly sure as i got bored of looking at the clock by then. Anyways, we arrived at my grandparents house at about midnight, just in time for max and Mum to run in and wish my grandmother Happy Birthday; we had a bottle of bubbly and some chocolates to celebrate, and went off to bed, I was really tired so didn't get up till like noon , and spent the afternoon not doing much, we went over to the farm where all our organic veg and fruit is grown, and spent like an hour walking around there which was really nice, not least cos it was beautiful weather, perfect for walking.
We also bought some more memory for gran and grandads computer, which means it is actually usable at the moment, which it hasn't been for a long time. Though it turns out there printer is actuallyu broken, but we have a spare one so no worries really...Hehehe... mind you, i might see if i can get my Dad to let me have the spare one for in Halls...Hehe, might just be easier to use the university computers to print stuff out...
Had a nice family dinner, which made a nice change, we never seem to sit down and eat together, though as always gran and mum ended up getting through a fair bit of wine and were very giggly, which was highly amusing...Hehe.
Spent the evening doing word puzzles and drinking wine which was fun, i never seem to get to do that any more, and i will probably get to do it less and less as i start uni tomorrow...
So today we went to the local Pub for lunch, which was actually really nice, as it has been much nicer since it has been under new managment, not to mention the food was of a very high standard... :)
And now i am hiding in the study avoiding helping packing the car by listening to my MP3 player, so i can't hear when people are calling me....haha, and by writting this...hehe
I knew there was a reason i started writting a blog....;-)
Also my Dad has agreed to buy me the new CPU i need to repair the Desktop Ian gave me, so i may have 2 computers as off just over a weeks time, assuming i will have time to do this with all the uni work i am going to have, And talking about Uni i need to find me a pencil case and pens and such things so that i actually have something thing to do work with cos at the moment, i have just a school bag a book for maths and a calculator...Hehe, I think i might just get some pads of paper and some folders to put Physics and Enginnering stuff in. but i will figure that all out this evening i guess...Hehe...
Anyways, i better go actually give my Stuff to my Dad to put in the car, and let my grandad have his computer back. So until i have more to say...;-)

No comments: