Wednesday 3 October 2007

Feel the Fear and do it anyways

It has been a very strange few days, I went into Uni yesterday, got my timetable, and diary and such things, and today i have been doing some "homework" making sure i am ready for the course next week. But it does kinda feel like school at the moment, Hehe, I am sure i won't be thinking that once lectures get going...hehe.
And me and Drew spent Yesterday playing Scrabble, Which was really nice, we haven't done that in long time, and i hope we will be able to maybe play again this evening if he isn't too busy at work. hehe.
but life is okay, it finally feels like it is going somewhere, And i feel free, I mean truely Free like i could do anything i like, And it wouldn't matter to anyone but me. And more than that, i feel like the people i treasure who are all around me, would support me in what ever it is that i want to do. And it is a long time since i have truely felt that.
I have handed in my forms to try and get a room in Halls, So hopefully it will only be a few weeks before i am moving again. hehe, I am getting kind of used to it now, I moved all my stuff into Haddons room today, as he isn't using it at the moment, and i don't really have a room at all...hehehe...
but i don't feel Scared....Well not very anyways, And you know what.....I am going to do it anyways....;-)

No comments: