Monday 1 October 2007

Be happy, be single

This is my new aim, And i am not very good at it from past experience, But after reading Drew's blog entry today i realised, i am so focused on other people, And being happy with them, i have no idea how to be Happy on my own, So I have decided i am going to learn to do that.
I started this by Breaking up with Ben, I said that i still wanted us to be friends, and we could watch movies together, and go for Drinks and what not, and he took it better than i thought but I am not sure it sunk in, and i think he was putting on a brave face.
But i stupidly didn't tell Drew i was going out, So for the 2 hours i was out he was thinking i was ignoring him, and now i wish there was something i could say or do to make it up to him, but i just can't think of anything. And i just keep saying how sorry i am, Which is probably making everything worse, and now i just want to wind back time and fix it.

No comments: