Thursday 9 October 2008

On the Edge

I have finally reached a point where i have realised how bad my weight is, and i am not in denial. I am obese, and it is making me ugly and ill. And you know what i have had enough, i want to reach 165lbs, which would be a good weight, not great, but a hell of a lot better, and i could love myself again. this means i have 52lbs to loose, which is horrible, and terrifying, and feels un manageable.
there are however 11 weeks left until the christmas hols, and i have faith that i can manage to loose an average of 2lbs a weeks until then, so that would be 22lbs, so i am aiming to under or at least at 200lbs by then... :).
I have joined the gym, and i am going to eat well, all i need now is support and to find my own strength to make this happen. before i fall off that edge

No comments: