Saturday 4 October 2008

Food

Pretty much anyone who knows me, knows how much i hate my weight, or more precisely my body. And when me and Richard knew we would definetly both be going to uni again this year, having passed our exams, and that we would be living in the same house, we thought it would be a good idea to try and support each other to loose weight.
The original plan was just to join the gym (which i will be doing next week, tho i have to admit i am terrified) but i suggested we give atkins a go. And so for the last week or so, i have been trying to do atkins, trouble is, we are at uni.
The two things that students normally have particually in the first few weeks, is Pizza and alcohol. and while i have mostly been avoiding both of them, there have been a few slip ups, hehe.
But as of today, i am going to do it properly, i have lost about 7lbs already, which is a HUGE achievement in my eyes, and if i can keep doing that till i loose about 35 then i am basically there.. ;-)
I know if this works tho, it will be in a large part thanks to two people, who have shown me complete support. Drew and Rich, thank you... :)

1 comment:

Aris Flackerbee said...

You is most welcome sweet pea.