Monday 8 December 2008

I didn't see December as is creeped up so Quickly

Well i will start by updating on the topic of my last post; I have yet to fall off that edge, but i admit there have been odd days where i thought i had. My Weight, while no where near where i wanted it to be by this point, but i have managed to loose about 10lbs, which might not sound much to some, is a lot for me, and i hope i can loose another 2 or 3, before christmas time.

I have had a very poor few weeks, largely down to my low self esteme and my inability to pick myself up and get on with things, tho i am trying very hard not to blame myself, as that ony helps to kick start the downward spiral i keep climbing onto. So i have made a decision, i am really going to try my very best to attend all lectures as best i can (this has not been even close to happening lately) and i am going to not diet, but eat a steady diet, with smaller portions, and hope i can loose a few lbs....:D (maybe I will have a few hours in the Gym this week too....;-)  <----before my membership runs out)

I have also been getting really excited about Christmas, i am still praying that i will get to spend it with my Aunt and Uncle and my 23 month olf cousin, cos that would just make it an amazing Christmas....and i think they would enjoy it too. I am just ready for this year to end and preferably on a happy note, (or two happy notes as am having a new years party here in reading).
So Bring on Christmas, will worry about 2009 later... ;-)

No comments: