Tuesday 16 September 2008

Money, Money, Money!!

I swear this is the bane of my life (well probably everyones life). It is 8.30am, and i already know today will be thrown away, finding paperwork, and fighting the system, trying to prove i was supporting myself for 3 years before starting at the university last year. and it is making me want to kick, and scream and cry already.
But you know what i have made a decision, i am just going to hold my head high and wade through all this shit they keep piling in front of me, and just try to forget that the whole darn thing stinks to high heaven of burocratic bull shit.
But you know, i understand they need the proof, it isn't the finding the proof i have a problem with as such, it is that they can't even provide me with an exact list of what they need, so even if i find my proof, it might get to their end, and i can see them now, taking one look at it, and turning around and going "this is the wrong form, you need the OSNA-83722-LJGNAM-7, You needed the OSNA-83722-LJGNAM-8."
*Mutters*

anyways, i know it is all just the way life is, tehehe, Deal with it Pipa, Deal....
And so here i am ranting to let out all my frustration, which ironically, i am currently finding most amusing, and now i can look forward to a fun day of digging through stacks of papers, and a wonderful trip to the job centre....WOOT!

No comments: