Thursday 15 November 2007

Business of Uni life

I am not doing so well with the whole keeping my blog up to date thing, not hugely surprising considering how much my life has changed in the last few months, I am having trouble keeping myself up to date, let alone keeping everyone else up to date too...hehe
So...What have I been up to, Well surprisingly little to be honest, Have some work i am doing for AIMS now, so at least I am starting to earn money again, which of course, as a student, is in short supply. I have every intention to go round the bars and restaurants and try and find we a part time job in one of those too. I am still not used to being in debt, and to be honest i want to pay of a fair chunk of the money i owe them, cos i can't help but feel bad every time i spend any money on me.
I am really looking forward to going into London this weekend, am FINALLY going to get to meet Jonny. have sort of confirmed it, but need to just make a few arrangements, am also going to go see my aunt, uncle and the beautiful Lola, who started crawling a few days ago, Much to everyones delight, expect Hayde's as she now has to watch her even more closely.
Uni is going really well, we are geting into our mid-term exams and things now, and so far they are going really well, a little nervous about tomorrowz Physics one, on waves. but at least i will get a chance to find out how much a really do know. I actually am starting to feel like i am learning things now, which is a bit of a new concept to me, not happened to me in a great many years...Haha...and i am loving it. Apparently i only need 55% to pass and considering so far i am averaging about 80-90%, so i am thinking that passing isn't really too much of an issue, but it is difficult not to become too relaxed about it all.
I do wish my Physics/electronics lecturer wasn't quite such a bore, it is nothing short of a mircle that i have not fallen asleep in any of her lectures before now, the fact that i wrote most of this blog in one of her lessons just goes to show just how boring she really is.
Went out with the girls on my corridor the other night, such a laugh, had a bit more to drink than i probably should have, but hey isn't that what being a student is all about...Hehe, and besides was so much fun, Hopefully i am going with them to a PJ party next week, should be interesting. I am going to get the photos of the night out from Jess today, so anyone who wants to see pics of my friends and me, making complete fools out of ourselves, just ask...Haha
The temperature has suddenly dropped here the last few days, a little bit later in the year than it normally is, but it is definetlly "take a coat" weather now, and even on the lovely sunny days like today, it is really chilly. I am definetly going to have to invest in some jeans i think, some that actually fit me...Haha.
I am still making a great deal of progress in terms of getting my head sorted, though i am still not where i want to be, i feel like things ar moving in the right direction. I have been talking with my Dad again, his talks always help me see things differentlly.I also got to talk with Drew a bit this weekend, and tho we are both busy busy busy, we are managing to find time to talk to each other which is so nice,.I do really miss him, and i can't wait to see him, but more than that, i wish i could really give him a hug, or just curl up with him, Life does seem to be doing its very best to make his life as difficult as possible, I am glad him and THeresa are getting on so well at the moment, she doesn't seem to drag more crap into his life like everyone else around him, and he nearly always seems better when they have been able to talk.
I had Photos printed for my room as well, which does make it feel a bit more like i have the people i love around me. I have pictures around my mirror of my brothers, my parents, my gran and grandad, Me and Lola, my school friends and of course, me and Drew, i kinda need some pics of my friends here, but guess I will have to work on that one...Hehe, i also have pics of the DOm rep, and Egypt, my two favourite countries, plus just some great moments in my life...
But anyways i will hasve to leave that there, as i am about to be late for Electronics...and we are getting assisgnments back...wish me luck...Tehehe

No comments: